top of page

Click on the link below to go to the website at and this will take you to the Doncaster West section of the website which covers Warmsworth


Please follow the Facebook and Twitter pages (Doncaster South NPT) that is where all police updates on the work they have been doing etc. are shown and the main Facebook page (South Yorkshire Police) is best for seeing crime prevention advice.​

The police and Doncaster Council departments have extremely tight budgets and can only use their resources on areas that are being reported to them by the residents of the town and villages.

Warmsworth Parish Council members work closely with many DMBC departments and the police, but we need the support of our residents to ensure we get the help and resources that are needed for our village.

As such, we are actively encouraging residents to report any crime, anti-social behaviour, nuisance, noise problems, environment issues and fly tipping with the DMBC. The more we can do this and the higher the numbers of people reporting, it will mean that the relevant departments concerned will be able to respond more effectively.

You can easily register an account on

From here you can report anything by following the links and it is possibly easier and takes less time consuming than phoning. It is extremely easy to do and takes very little time.

You can then monitor the progress of your report and the site gives estimated times when the report will be dealt with and also updates again when it has been actioned.

As a parish council we cannot stress the importance of  our residents working together and reporting any issues immediately. If you have trouble getting online, please ask a neighbour, a relative or friend.  

Please do not hesitate to contact a member of the parish council if you have any issues.

Thank you in anticipation of your support - Warmsworth Parish Council

Contact Details for reporting crime/anti-social behaviour or other activities to South Yorkshire Police or Doncaster MBC (as appropriate) – see guidance/advice below:-

Report incidents as they occur supplying as much detail as possible to DMBC via 736000 for environmental issues, noise and nuisance and 101 for crime, ASB and drug related activity. For those that are fearful of reporting crime or wish to remain anonymous when reporting there is the option of Crime stoppers at 24/7 free telephone hotline –

What is Crime stoppers?

An independent charity helping law enforcement to locate criminals and help solve crimes. We have an anonymous 24/7 phone number, 0800 555 111, that people can call to pass on information about crime; alternatively people can send us information anonymously via our Giving Information Form. You don't have to give your name or any of your personal details. We do not trace calls or track IP addresses.

In an emergency call 999
When it's a non-emergency call 101
You can report a crime online

In an emergency:

999 – Call if life is at risk or a crime is in progress

999 (SMS) – ONLY if you are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired. Anyone misusing the number will have their phone disabled.

Important: You will only be able to use this service if you have registered with Emergency SMS first. To register text 'register' to 999, you will receive a reply – follow the instructions sent. For more information please see this brochure.

Once registered your mobile can be used to send an SMS 999 in the event of an emergency. After providing a few brief details on the text, the emergency service will either ask for more information or state that help is on its way.


101 – For general enquiries or to report a crime that is no longer happening.
18001 101 (text phone) – If you are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired.
07786 220 022 (SMS) – If you are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired.
0800 555 111 – To give information to Crimestoppers anonymously.
You can report your crime online
Reporting antisocial behaviour

Depending on the nature of the antisocial behaviour issue, it may be dealt with by the Police or your local council (Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council).

There are many different types of antisocial behaviour and in some cases, other local authorities are responsible for dealing with antisocial behaviour issues. Please have a look at our checklist so see which organisation would deal with your issue. 

Contact us by post:

South Yorkshire Police Headquarters

Carbrook House



S9 2DB

General Enquiries


Post: South Yorkshire Police Headquarters

Carbrook House



S9 2DB


If you've been a victim of fraud, you can report it to Action Fraud online using the

You'll be given a crime reference number and your case will be referred on to the police force that investigates fraud. You can also call 0300 123 2040. In an emergency, always call 999.


Police & Reporting

bottom of page